Missing in Action

Hello readers. I've been missing in action for a while now. The last days of 2009 and the entire month of January 2010 have been filled with anxiety and tension for me and my family. My mother underwent a by pass surgery and I've been busy (still am) taking care of her. Doesn't leave much time for anything else. But....I hope that I will be able to get back to blogging pretty soon. One more episode from Nishi's life is begging to be told. So...watch this space!

. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Missing in Action

  1. Sandhya says:

    Take your own time to come back, Deepa. Take care of your mother. We will pray for her. Take care.

  2. Vibhuti B says:

    Will pray for ur mum's speedy recovery..Am sure you'll get back soon with loads of smiles and fresh stories to tell..Take care..God bless!