A lazy friday afternoon....feel like a siesta. I came across this tag while browsing a blog and thought to try it myself. Here goes...
Copy the following questions to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real and nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Some of these were really tough and I HAD to think!
1. What is your name: Deepa
2. A four Letter Word: Dawn
3. A boy’s Name: Devavrata
4. A girl’s Name: Deeksha
5. An occupation: Driver (he! he! maybe its formula racing !)
6. A colour : Deep blue (there is NO colour with D - I googled it. What? You're not supposed to google?!! :D )
7. Something you wear: Dress (Ok. Predictable. But my options are limited. If my name began with M, I'd have more to work with. Like 'Mekhla')
8. A food: Dhokla (viva Gujarat!)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Dressing table (mine is in the bedroom
10. A place: Denmark
11. A reason for being late: Drunk!
12. Something you shout: Damn *X@#***
13. A movie title: Drohkaal
14. Something you drink: Daaru
15. A musical group: Doors (yes, I know there is a THE, but I'm taking some license here)
16. An animal: Dog (my favourite animal. Absolutely love them)
17. A Street name: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg (this just popped into my mind. Is it in Delhi?)
18. A type of car: Daewoo (couldn't think of anything else)
19. A song title: Dil hoom hoom kare
20. A verb: dusting
Who will I tag? Anyone who comments should(can) take up the tag, if they haven’t already! C’mon people tags are fun, and they are a sureshot blogpost, if you have the bloggers’ block. Also, tags are a good way to know each other! What do you say? Do I have a good sales pitch?
- Welcome!Blogging is a form of self expression for me. I find it a wonderful, democratic space. So often in life, our articulation and expression are controlled by environment-like relationships or work place. Here, it is only about me and what I want to say. I write about anything: books, movies, issues, rants...anything which strikes a chord in me or makes me think. Life's lighter moments, highs and lows, causes, opinions. Anything. I follow no structure. It is all about self expression - a form of empowerment if you like.
It took nearly 22 years to build the Taj Mahal. I thought it would take me almost as long before I got around to finishing my Agra trilogy...
As I was watching some political news the other day, I got to wondering about party election symbols. What is the etymology of election symb...
Over lunch with friends this afternoon, we got to talking about our favourite books. Naturally, I stated mine as Pride and Prejudice, tha...
If you're a Holi lover, you're going to think I'm crazy. But the truth of the matter is that I do not really enjoy Holi. Way b...
An estimated 60% of 9.8 million Jews in Europe perished in the Holocaust. The greatest losses were seen in: - Poland: 3 million - Russia: ...
An inveterate TV watcher, period dramas are my favourite. Be they Indian or western, I simply love watching movies, serials, dramas that a...
- ► 2011 (24)
- ► 2010 (27)
- Agra (5)
- Amsterdam (3)
- Animals (3)
- Child Speak (3)
- Culture and Heritage (17)
- Desh Raag (12)
- Europe (5)
- Festivals (1)
- Gender (4)
- Guest Post (1)
- Humour (18)
- India (26)
- Its A Jungle Out There (5)
- Metro Madness (5)
- Mirror of Venus (12)
- Museums (2)
- Music (1)
- Nature (1)
- Paintings (1)
- Politics (3)
- Purani Jeans (8)
- Random (15)
- Rantings (14)
- Reviews (12)
- Society (2)
- Television (4)
- Travel (16)
- Trivia (3)
- Vignettes (12)
- Women (3)
- World Heritage Site (4)